Giraffe Manor is located in Nairobi, Kenya in Africa. It is one of the most instagrammed properties in the world.
- It is an exclusive boutique hotel, owned by The Safari Collection.
- It is also a giraffe sanctuary.
- It is set in 12 acres of private land within 140 acres of indigenous forest in the Langata suburb of Nairobi (20 km from Nairobi).
- It is one of Nairobi’s most iconic buildings.
- One of the most fascinating things about Giraffe Manor is its resident herd of Rothschild’s giraffes who may visit morning and evening, poking their long necks into the windows in the hope of a treat, before retreating to their forest sanctuary.
- It is the oldest of The Safari Collection’s properties, built in 1932 and modelled on a Scottish hunting lodge.
- The giraffes have roamed its lawns since the 1970s when Jock and Betty Leslie-Melville first adopted an orphaned Rothschild’s giraffe called Daisy.
- Visit and have breakfast with giraffes.
- Nearby you can also head into Nairobi National Park on a guided safari.
For more visit: https://www.thesafaricollection.com/properties/giraffe-manor/
PHOTOS: Giraffe Manor