New York like you’ve never experienced before.
- Edge is located in the heart of Hudson Yards, New York City’s newest neighborhood at the top of the High Line.
- Hudson Yards is a sleek new neighborhood that was built from the ground up on the west side of Manhattan, just north of Chelsea and south of Hell’s Kitchen.
- The observation deck opened in March 2020.
- It stands at 345 meters, making Edge the highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere.
- It is on the 100th floor of 30 Hudson Yards.
- The deck extends almost 25 meters out into the sky.
- The elevator ride to Edge takes 52 seconds.
- Edge offers a 697 m2 outdoor viewing area.
- It offers 360-degree views of New York City’s iconic skyline, Western New Jersey and New York State, spanning over 129 km.
- The sky deck includes a thrilling glass floor and nine-foot tall, boldly angled glass walls enabling visitors to lean out over Manhattan.
- Edge is a marvel of architecture, engineering, and technology with panoramic views of New York City.
For more information visit: https://www.edgenyc.com