Hotel Costa Verde is a vacation adventure, tropical luxury and hotel experience unlike any you have imagined.
- The hotel is located 3 miles from the village of Quepos and 2 hours by car from San Jose’s International Airport.
- It is overlooking the world famous Manuel Antonio National Park.
- The most special room in the hotel is the Boeing 727 fuselage suite that jets out from the jungle canopy, affording you views that makes you feel like you’re flying.
- Boeing 727 fuselage suite is refurbished from a vintage 1965 Boeing 727 airframe, which, in its prior life, shuttled globetrotters on South Africa Air and Avianca Airlines (Colombia).
- The classic airplane, nestled on the edge of the National Park in Costa Verde II area, is perched on a 50-foot pedestal. At this height, it offers scenic ocean and jungle views from the hard wood deck built atop the plane’s former right wing.
- Costa Rica, and Costa Verde, are rich in environmental diversity, magnificent landscapes, relaxing and adrenaline-packed activities and warm Tico hospitality.
- Costa Rica’s Pacific coast enjoys a classic, predictable monsoon climate – there are only two distinct seasons: rainy and dry. Normally the rainy season runs from mid-April to mid-November.
For more information visit: https://costaverde.com