Memories Aicha Luxury Camp offers serenity and spiritual soothing experience of living in the desert and enjoying the simple Bedouin life of the valley with its unmatched authentic charm and beauty.
- Memories Aicha Luxury Camp lies in the heart of Wadi Rum’s majestic desert in Jordan.
- Wadi Rum is also known as the Valley of the Moon.
- The Camp is in Aqaba, near the beach, a 2-minute drive from Port of Aqaba and 8 minutes from Aqaba Marine Park.
- Bordered by rugged mountains and the stunning Arabian desert, this camp lets you wake up in the wild outdoors without compromising an ounce of luxury.
- Local attractions include sightseeing Wadi Rum which is 2.5km away, Stargazing, 4×4 safaris, hot air ballon rides and camel rides.
- The camp consists of 40 luxurious large canvas tents – junior tent, executive tent and panoramic tent.
- Each tent is decorated with plush furnishings and a colour-scheme of yellows, oranges and reds inspired by the colourful sands of the desert.
- Memories Aicha Luxury Camp is the ideal spot for those who want to get away from it all and spend romantic nights around a campfire with only a few others just stargazing.
- The stargazing in Jordan is absolutely unparalleled. The night sky is incredibly dark over many parts of the country, making it an ideal place to observe the cosmos.
For more information visit: http://www.mlc.jo